En promo-video för dockteatern. Nästan 5 minuter lång.
How does this work?
Many shows are all ready in my repertoire – but you can also order your own scripts, which I will process into a completely personal show for you!
Inside or outside is fine! Except when raining, then it is better under protective covering or inside.
The children can sit on the floor, on chairs or benches.
The children are often engaged "on stage" in movements, dance, and song.
What does the audience say?
– My kids had a lot of fun, and us parents, too!
– Both fun and engaging, good mix of play, learning, and participation.
– My kids, who are often a bit shy, got totally engaged in the puppetshow, and they participated completely un-inhibited.
– The funniest live puppetshow in a long time!
Quote from Ålandstidningen, 6th of oktober 2011
– I think it is important that kids get to sing and participate in something fun, sometimes. The daycares in the country do not have the opportunity to go to the city for concerts and other things. It is expensive. Instead, I can come to them and entertain for, say, 45 minutes, a lot less expensive.
– Liina has performed inside the childrens' daycare, Klaralund in Hammarland, and even in the remote daycare in Vårdö.
– It is fun to watch how the kids engage in the music and songs, singing along even though they may not fully understand the words.
– Liina likes to joke around and really makes for a very good show.
Many kids engaged fully in many of Liina's performances around the May-pole in Hammarbo.